Unfortunately this building is no longer standing but it has history worth sharing.
In 1903 through at least 1906, this building was home to Margaret Dunphy’s Millinery. Her shop was one of the most popular in Louisiana. It is where people would go to get the town gossip. Her shop eventually moved a few doors down to 306 Georgia. 1
In 1906, the building was home to Hesser Dental Parlors.
The other city directories list the following tenants:
1911: J.M. Ransom- Cigars
3181/2– J.A. West- Osteopath
1928: 3181/2 – Burks, Paul – Chiropractors, Gaylord Landsowne- Dentist
1937: Nickles Pharmacy, L.A. Nickles – Pharmacist
1944: Nickles Pharmacy, L.A. Nickles – Pharmacist