Built in 1867-68 by the First Methodist Episcopal Church. The building was used for worship until the merger in 1919 with the Centenary Methodist Episcopal Church South. The property was deeded by the church to the City of Louisiana in 1921. It was Louisiana City Hall until 1999. In 2002 the church building was an Art Center and community gathering place. At that time the original chandelier was still hanging from the dome metal ceiling and the building boasted a 30’s kitchen in the upstairs living quarters. Today the building holds the Belong Church of Louisiana.