The 1892 City Directory listed this building as the home to R.L. Pettibone’s Wood and Coal shop. 1

By 1903 the building was being used by the blacksmiths Pollman and Betwars. 2

Dr. J. W. Crewdson.

Dr. J.W. Crewdson practiced in the upper level of this building according to the 1911 city directory.3

 

1. “Pike County Directory: Louisiana City Business Directory (1892-1893).” n.d. Louisiana, Missouri.
2. Prather, Charles E. n.d. “Louisiana City Directory (1903-1904).” Louisiana, Missouri.
3. Hackman & Co., R. E. n.d. “Louisiana City Directory (1911).” Louisiana, Missouri.
%d bloggers like this: