Built in 1844 by Dr. Hardin.
Built Circa 1900
This 1 1/2 story home was built for John H. and Mary Alice Gamble circa 1874.
This house was built for Captain James Johnson circa 1858.
Reuben and Sarah Pew were the first home owners at 321 North Main street.
In 1858 this home was built for Silas Farber an early resident of Louisiana.
This home was the home of Lafayette and Henrietta Tinsley
The “Missouri Inn”